Earn money for your school or organization while promoting literacy and
Educating the Mind and Earning Cash at the Same Time!
Brown Sugar & Spice Book Fundraiser
As easy as A - B - C
A - afrocentric.........B - books..........C - cash
ONLINE BOOK FUNDRAISER
It's Easy - Everything's done online.
***** No money to collect
***** No orders to deliver
Over 600 books and gift items for ALL AGES
To get started, complete the book fundraiser form at the bottom of this page.
Customers order any Brown Sugar & Spice product - (includes books, afghans, African artifacts, music and videos) directly online and orders are shipped directly to customer from Brown Sugar & Spice.
Follow these simple steps to earn $$$ for your organization:
1. Set a beginning and ending date for your fundraiser.
2. Contact friends/supporters nationwide and ask them to shop online atwww.brownssbooks.com
3. Tell friends to type in your "Fundraiser Code"
on the online order form.THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
Your profit is based on the subtotal of each order.
At the end of the fundraiser, a certified check will be mailed to your school or organization.
Book Sales - $500 -$1500 - Your Cash Profit - 10%
Book Sales - $1501-$2000 - Your Cash Profit - 15%
Book Sales - $2001-$3000 - Your Cash Profit - 20%
Book Sales - $3001 & up - Your Cash Profit - 25%
To build excitement for your fundraiser, it helps to show a few books to your customers, so plan to submit an order for at least $50 worth of books along with our fundraiser agreement form at the bottom of page.
Also think of at least three (3) persons to assist as team leaders who will also purchase books before your fundraiser start date - no minimum.
When you are ready to begin - go to bottom of this page to fill out the information form.
ADVANTAGES OF A BROWN SUGAR & SPICE BOOK FUNDRAISER:
1. Top-quality, carefully screened, African-American, Caribbean and African literature for your students and parents. How many times have you held a book fair and wondered, "Where are the African-American books?" BROWN SUGAR & SPICE fills the gap that most other book fair companies leave lacking. BROWN SUGAR & SPICE doesn't just sell afrocentric books, they sell the "cream of the crop" of what's available, carefully chosen.......many award-winners........books critiqued for true-to-life story line, quality illustrations, educational and historical value, absence of negative stereotypes and filled with positive visual images of people of color.
2. Better than a candy drive ---books don't destroy the teeth or contribute to hyperactivity as does sugar. Good books nourish the brain, build the intellect and open up new worlds of information.
3. A book fundraiser makes a positive statement about your priorities. It says "we really value reading.....we're putting our money and efforts where are mouth is". Read books, buy books, sell books, share books.
If literacy is your focus, then a book fundraiser is for you!
4. Don't compromise your values by selling candy. (A note on sugar: Besides being detrimental to health, sugar was a driving factor of the Atlantic slave trade. The growing and refining of sugar helped to enslave our people and even today, refined sugar is still destroying our people.) Sell something you believe in!! Sell quality books.
5. Earn cash profits.
To begin, complete the book fundraiser form at the bottom of this page.
Brown Sugar & Spice Books (734) 716-0213
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us at: (734) 716-0213
Offer your students and parents something you believe in, something that will enhance the educational process - BOOKS - and earn cash at the same time. This is a win-win-win situation, the school/organization wins, students win and families win. Groups large or small can succeed with this simple project. Give it a try!
Ready to get started? CLICK HERE to fill out the Book Fundraiser Information form.